Choose from 1 of 2 departure times when you book. Your 3-hour private tour will reveal how one of the world's most recognizable brands, Coca-Cola, impacted and shaped the history of Atlanta ... More info ›
Special Offer - Book and save 19% compared to the local supplier's prices! - Book Now!
Choose from 1 of 2 departure times when you book. Your 3-hour private tour will reveal how one of the world's most recognizable brands, Coca-Cola, impacted and shaped the history of Atlanta. You may wish to start or end your guided tour at the World of Coca-Cola museum.
Your 3-hour private Atlanta history and foundations tour will include some of the following:
- Fairlie-Poplar Historic District: Learn about the impact of the families who owned Coca-Cola by visiting the buildings and parks that still carry their name
- Downtown Atlanta: See the building that housed the first company to bottle Coca-Cola for distribution
- Inman Park: Atlanta’s first planned suburb contains a variety of restored Victorian mansions from the late 19th-century including the first two owners of Coca-Cola, the Candlers and the Woodruffs
- Candler Park: Named after Coca-Cola's founder, the neighborhood is on the National Register of Historic Places
- Druid Hills: This neighborhood designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, landscape designer of New York City's Central Park, includes the historic mansions of some of Atlanta’s early leading families, including the Candlers
- Westview Cemetery and Abbey: The cemetery is the final resting place for the Candlers and the Woodruffs. The mausoleum is the largest of its kind ever built under one roof and includes the stunning Abbey Chapel, showcasing 27 stained-glass panels